Coronavirus: Our Response
The Dupont Circle Business Improvement District (BID) is here for you.
We will continue to keep you informed with up-to-date information on the status of neighborhood businesses, provide details about resources for our businesses, and be here to help and support in any way we can.
We understand the concern and severe impacts of the COVID-19 on our community. Some specific actions we have recently taken include:
- Direct outreach to individual businesses: The BID team has been and will continue to be in contact with Dupont Circle businesses.
- Continuation of Clean Team services: The Dupont Circle Clean Team continues to support, beautify and maintain a presence throughout the BID. The Clean Team remains fully staffed and is taking any and all precautions.
- Industry-specific roundtables to provide information and gather feedback: Most recently, the BID held an online meeting for representatives of the BID’s hospitality industry.
- Updates on operating status of BID businesses for consumers: the BID team continues to update information regarding which businesses remain open and what services they provide. You can find information on open Dining locations at www.dupontcirclebid.org/visit/dining-update and open retail establishments at www.dupontcirclebid.org/visit/shopping-update, along with information on ways to support these businesses.
- Work with DC Government agencies including, but not limited to: DMPED, DPW, DDOT.
- Coordinate with industry specific associations to best target business assistance including, but not limited to: The Restaurant Association of Metropolitan Washington (RAMW), DestinationDC, and the DC BID Council, among others, in order to get the highest and most support for our businesses.
You can always reach out to us at 202-525-4687 or firstname.lastname@example.org, and check in on real-time updates on our Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook pages.